Pages

Friday, 15 February 2008

New member

We have a new member on ArtSmelter - Welcome Sunny.

Sunny is from Victoria and originally studied at RMIT.

Sunny has some lovely Abstract paintings which can be seen on her webpage here and on her ArtReview profile here.

Sunny, feel free to post as many paintings and art discussions as you like. As I get time I will redo the banner to include one of your works and snorkels (another new member). If you have any trouble posting to the blog let me know.
Also feel free to comment on this posting and any other posts by the other members. I will add Your website and ArtReview profile to the artist links in the side bar. Feel free to let me know of any other artists you know, who maybe interested in contributing to ArtSmelter.

Let me know of anything you want me too add to this page: other links, any online galleries you might have, galleries that represent you, email, etc. etc. Either leave a note in the comments here, on Artreview or email me.

David

And on another note - I just got a positive review to my 'as' exhibition in The Westerner newspaper - the online version is here. After the blog workshop I conducted at Pine Rivers Regional Art Gallery, they have got into blogging and set up their own blog here.

On the new ArtReview website there has been a raging discussion about the pros and cons of an internet presence - it is an interesting read and can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Sunny I hope it's a good career move for you.

    Great David some one new to slag off at aside from you, which is a wholly unsatisfying experience.

    ReplyDelete

All Artwork Copyright by the Artists represented on this Blog. 2010